We are under a tornado watch for the rest of the afternoon. I am making soup.
Tornado Watch Soup
- 1 pound of browned ground pork, turkey, whatever
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 large can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 4 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 4 C chopped baby bok choy leaves
- 4 C chicken broth, add more as needed
- 1 vegan boullion soup cube
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
Place all in a large crockpot. Set to “high” for 5 hours.
Add 1 C cooked rice at the end. Stir and serve.