Monster Meat* Enchiladas
- 1 cup sour cream- or plain yogurt
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Cup shredded monster meat
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn tortillas
Preheat the oven to 350.
Pre-warm the tortillas slightly so that they are pliable.
In a small bowl, stir together half of the sour cream and the green salsa. Spread enough to coat the bottom into a 9×13 inch baking dish. On each tortilla, spread a small amount of the salsa and sour cream in the center.
Lay a small handful of shredded spinach over that, and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, and some shredded monster meat if desired.
Roll up, secure with a toothpick and place into the baking dish. When they are all in the pan, pour the remaining salsa over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until the enchiladas are browned and heated through.
* shredded monster meat in this case was pork shoulder. Feel free to use chicken or any other leftover monster meat that you may have.