you had me at Reeses.
Rolling through the various GF blogs this morning… found this one. Sounds amazing http://familyfoodies.com/category/uncategorized/
I will have to try this one for sure.
===following quoted from link=========
These bars are so simple. They take about 10 minutes to whip up. They taste like a homemade Reeses!
Peanut Butter Layer Bars
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 2 cups cookies crumbs finely ground (I use GF gingersnaps)
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tbl peanut butter
- Mix together butter, crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter until blended. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Pour chips into microwave safe bowl and add the peanut butter. Microwave for 1 minute and stir. Spread over 1st layer and chill for at least 1 hour.
Warning: You will be lucky if these bars last more than a few days. They are very addictive!