It’s raining, cloudy and a sort of dreary day all the way around.. maybe soup will fix it. Yep. It does. Comfort food is comforting like that.
- 1 onion-chopped
- 1 pkg baby carrots – chopped lengthwise
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pkg chicken thighs, cubed
- 3 T oil
- 1 box chicken stock
- 1 box creamy chicken soup
- salt, pepper, poultry seasoning – to taste
- Optional: add some “Anneli” to the soup. These are tiny gluten free noodles that are just too cute, but leave them out if you want to.
Chop up the chicken, brown in the oil, add onions-potatoes-carrots. Cover with chicken stock. Cook until veggies are tender. Add the cream of chicken soup and adjust seasonings. Done.
Break a biscuit into a bowl and cover it up with some stew. Yum.