We are hosting a princess party tomorrow, and while there are cupcakes and tiaras involved…. real food will be needed as well. If there are any leftovers, they are GREAT as leftovers. Reheats nicely as a side dish and is super comfort food. mmmm
These go nicely with the menu for tomorrow. And the way I make them, they are gluten free. Because I can, and because I have to. So there.
- 1 bag of Ore-Ida hashbrowns (thawed)
- 1 box of Pacific Brand Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 – 8 oz. carton of sour cream
- 1/2- 3/4 C coconut milk depends on how soupy you want your sauce to be!
- 1/2 C red onion -chopped or minced to your liking… or use green onions, or white or yellow. Go crazy and use all four kinds mixed up together if you want to.
- 3 cups of shredded cheese (we used monterey jack-colby)
- salt and pepper to taste
Stir and bake at 350 for an hour.