This is great for a rainy cold weekend lunch. Guess what we are having today? It’s great over a bowl of rice, too. (SOME!!!)people at my house insist on meat in their diets… I could care less and don’t really eat meat. So this is good either way. Sometimes I just get out two giant pots on the stove and make both versions at the same time.
Veggie Veggie Soup
- 1 lb chicken thighs – cut into bite sized pieces (optional)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 box of Pacific chicken stock
- 3 peeled and chopped carrots
- 2 peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1 C frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 C frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 peeled and chopped zucchini salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 T oregano
- 1 T Italian seasoning
Cover chicken bits with a little water- 2 cups?maybe. simmer until cooked through. Add all the veggies and chicken stock. Add seasonings. Simmer an hour, or until the carrots are cookedto your liking.